1- FIRST AID
- The first step is to enroll for a First aid course.
- Required to enroll for the theory exam
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Duration of the course: 10hours, in general during the week end
- Valid for 6 years
2- APPLY FOR A LEARNER LICENSE
- Do a vision test, the validity of the certificate is 24 months.
- Download the application form here
- ID card and passport photo
- Do it personally at the Cantonal Vehicle office
- The required age is at least 18 years of age. Once you have your learner’s license in hand, you can proceed to the next step.
- The learner driver’s license is valid 24 months.
- Course duration: 4 blocks of 2 hours
- Required to register for the practical exam
- A valid learner permit is required to assist for the course
- Validity : 24 months
4- DRIVING LESSONS + PRACTICAL EXAM
- Registration takes place at the Cantonal Vehicle Service in Carouge. The exam costs 120 francs.
- Proof of the Awareness Course is required to register for the exam.
- Our instructors are happy to help you step by step to easily get your driving license stress free.
5- 2 DAYS ADVANCED COURSE
- After passing your practical exam, you will be given a three-year test permit. During these 3 years, you are required to participate for 2 days advanced course.
- The final license will be applied at the end of the probationary period.
Secure online payments
error: Content is protected !!